Monday, January 6, 2014

POLAR VORTEX

      We're in the "deep freeze" today -- it's -8 degrees as I'm writing this short post at 4:20 p.m.  I don't think I remember us having such cold weather before and it's not really the end of it yet, as I think we've got a couple of more cold ones ahead of us.  Needless to say, we're hibernating for a few days.  I have many things I could and should be doing, but Irv found several movies that have never been opened and suggested we open them -- we watched the "Titanic" this afternoon!  We did see it at the movies many years ago, but it was an interesting movie to watch again.  I wonder what we'll watch tomorrow!  No pictures to post today, as I haven't been working on any projects in the last few days -- just trying to organize.  It's hard to be creative when it's so very cold!  Can't wait until it warms up.

No comments:

Post a Comment