Tuesday, April 12, 2016

TIM HOLTZ APRIL - 2016 TAG

     This April remix gave me the perfect opportunity to experiment and play with some products that I hadn't used before.  Since I didn't have any wood grain card stock, I ran a tag through my Big Shot with the Tim Holtz embossing folder.  I then colored it with various Distress Inks.  I cut the bird with my new unused Bird Silhouette die and proceeded to attach my paper pieces cut from a piece of Menagerie paper.  I didn't have the Mosaic Kit, so I got creative, substituting embossing paste, gel medium, and Glossy Accents.  The bird is perched on a pen nib amidst some die cut greenery.  A Mini Plaquette and design tape finished the tag.  
     This tag was a lot of fun to make and I am sharing it on the Tim Holtz blog.
                    

2 comments:

  1. Your tag has caught my eye. The proportions are terrific and also the warm, muted colors. It's really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this birdie and the colors you chose! The fact that he is sitting on a pen nib is awesome. You don't need any kit when you have your creativity!

    ReplyDelete