Sunday, May 12, 2013


HAPPY WIFE'S DAY

     I know it's officially Mother's Day, but at our house, it's Wife's Day and it has been a very nice one.  My dear husband gave me a beautiful bouquet and a lovely card -- he's a really great guy! 
We also went out for breakfast, and tonight we're grilling steak.  It's a cool day (mid 50's) but it's sunny which is a good thing!
     Unfortunately, I haven't
spent any time creating this week.  Instead, I attempted to clean and organize my pantry, and while it looks much better, it's still a work in progress.  I'm going to make a real effort to "get creative" this week.  The current CMC challenge is "anything goes", so if I find the time, all I have to do is come up with a great idea for a new card -- that might be the hard part!
    Well, I hope everyone has a great day -- enjoy!
 

    

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment