Sunday, April 14, 2013


BUSY, BUSY, BUSY . . . .

     No picture to post today as I haven't worked on any projects this week.  I've been busy trying to get ready for the garage sale at the Scrapbooking Design Studio this coming weekend.  I have a whole table to fill, so I've been sorting and pricing items that I decided I can part with.  Funny how tastes change over time, especially when you see new techniques, etc.  I did take a break for a banquet held this noon at Jumer's to honor people who have given blood the past year at the Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center.  My husband is a really good guy who donates several times a year.  There were 400 plus people in attendance.  It was a nice event.  Taking a short break now, as I came down to the lower level to go through more "stuff".  Hopefully I'll have good sales results to report next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment