Monday, October 14, 2013

"FROST ON THE ROOF"

     Yes, there was frost on our roof this morning -- it was 33 degrees.  I really don't like to see it this cool already as it may be a sign of a very cold winter ahead.  We've had a couple of pretty mild winters and I would like another one since I'm not a winter person.  We've had a couple of windy days as a front moved through and the leaves have really been falling.  Hope the really pretty leaves hang on for a while so we can take a day trip up north and go "leaf peeping".  Last week we visited a local nursery/gift shop and found a lot of pretty Fall and Halloween arrangements, so I'm posting a few photos.  I've been working on a Halloween project and hope to finish it before the big day.  Will post pictures of it as soon as it's finished. 
                      

               



No comments:

Post a Comment