Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"HAPPY OCTOBER"

     Here it is, the first of October, a month that I really do like even though Winter isn't far behind.  We've been having beautiful weather -- cooler temperatures with low humidity and clear blue skies.  We've even had the heat on a few days -- just long enough to take the edge off.  The leaves have just barely started to turn color, but hopefully we'll have some good "leaf-peeping" this year.  Farmers are busy harvesting their crops, taking advantage of the nice dry weather.
     I've been busy sorting through some of my stash in preparation for a garage sale coming up at a local scrapbooking store.  Hopefully a lot of items will find a good home with someone else.
I did find time however, to decorate a kraft tag with pretty leaves cut with a Tim Holtz die.  With Halloween coming up at the end of the month, I can't wait to create some fun tags.  Hope you enjoy my October tag.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment