Sunday, January 19, 2014

WORK IN PROGRESS

     Another week has flown by -- January can't fly by fast enough for me and it can take the frigid temperatures and snow with it!  It snowed most of yesterday, but the sun is out today and it's 38 degrees, so a lot of snow is melting.  Last week, we made it to Riverside on Monday to celebrate Irv's birthday and on Wednesday we saw the movie "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty", which we both enjoyed.  Hope we can get to another movie this week as there are several good ones playing. 
     I've spent a little time playing with what I'm calling "napkin art".  I've taken a piece of a pretty Valentine themed napkin and glued it to a piece of white chipboard.  After coating it, I antiqued it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and embellished it with a flourish which I've die cut.  It's truly a work in progress and I have more ideas for embellishing it, so hopefully I will post a picture of the finished piece in the future.  Hope you have a good week and enjoy!
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment