Friday, June 28, 2013


CUTE MAGNOLIA CARD

     I haven't made a card featuring a Magnolia stamp for quite a while, but wanted to make something special for the 4th of July and thought this cute image and color combination was perfect.  It's also a good card to enter in the "Stripes" challenge at Simon Says.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it and mounted it on an embossed oval.  The design behind the oval was cut using a Spellbinders die.  The background paper is a "stripe" or rather "stripes" running on the diagonal and is an older Reminisce paper from my stash.  The card base is Night of Navy by Stampin' Up.  It felt good to use my Copics again!  Hope you enjoy the card.
    
       
I'm entering this card (#1) in the "Stripes" Challenge at:  simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment